Become a SculptICE® trainer
If you have what it takes to take your career to the next level, then becoming a SCULPTICE® Body Contouring Trainer is your NEXT STEP!
SculptICE® Certified Trainers are the most highly skilled professional body contouring trainers in the industry. They are accomplished Certified SculptICE® Specialist who have a true passion for SculptICE® Ice Therapy, Wood Therapy and take a personal and professional satisfaction offering SculptICE® with superior curriculums and superior training.
How to become a SculptICE® Educator
Be an ispiration for others
Join our team of trainers and help others advance their careers and income through SculptICE®. If you are a licensed Esthetician, Massage Therapist or Registered Nurse who has successfully completed the Basic Certification Course with SculptICE® for body and face, Wood Therapy and Basic Certification of Manual Lymphatic Drainage, and have enjoyed success with SculptICE® products exclusively for at least six months, and can demonstrate passion and skills for our product; then apply now to join our team of trainers.
What is involved in the SculptICE® certified trainer application process?
Great SculptICE® trainers are not only skilled body contouring professionals, but are also great communicators and problem solvers. When working with a diverse group of students, with varying skill-sets and personalities, you must be able to handle challenges with professionalism and a positive attitude. During the application process, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate these qualities through a series of “observe and assists”. This portion of the application process is conducted over a 2-4 month period of time and is generally individualized to each applicant. Additionally, as part of the application process, you must make a commitment to be available to train at least once every two months for a minimum of a one-year term.
To express your interest in becoming a trainer and obtaining more information about the application process, please complete the interest form below. Once we have received the form, you will be contacted to complete a non-disclosure agreement and a brief questionnaire, so we may learn more about you and your interest in becoming a trainer. You will also be asked to submit a minimum of five “before” and “after” photos exemplifying your fabulous talent for body sculpting. When this information has been received, the next step is to schedule an informational interview with founder Ania Botero. At the time of the interview will discuss with you the next steps in the application process to join our team of trainers. ?
- Must be a licensed professional
- Students that have been previously trained by SculptICE® (minimum 6 months required)
- Disclose their body contouring services timing (minimum 2 hrs for full body treatment)
- Provide pictures of minimum five clients’ before and afters
- Licensed Professional: Esthetician, Massage Therapist or Registered Nurse
- 1000 hours of experience
- 6 months of using our products
- Aptitude for theory and hands-on teaching
- Portfolio of Clients: before and afters and their progress
Learn to teach theory and practical
- SculptICE® Full protocols and movements
- Learn how to put together theory and practical skills for successful teaching
- Choosing the right protocol for each client
- SculptICE® Protocols: strokes, technique, why’s and dont’s
- How to clean and remove product from client
- How to successfully mix and match other sculpting techniques with SculptICE®
- The importance behind lymphatic system
- The art of teaching and aswering questions
- Business start ups: teaching an intro in social media: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Making yourself stand out: business cards, business name, website and advertising
- The importance of product knowledge and representing our brand
- Networking in the beauty industry – Bringing SculptICE® Specialist together
Do you want to apply?
Send us a mail filling this form
(*) Indicates required fields