Wood Therapy is a technique that employs purposely shaped wood pieces to sculpt the body in desired areas, allowing the therapist to move and drain accumulated adipose tissue.
This technique is a superior alternative to regular massage for individuals with disproportionate, localized pockets of stubborn fat and cellulite.
How it works?
Wood therapy instruments intensify the breakdown of fat and fibrous cellulite, so that it can be eliminated naturally with other toxins thru the lymphatic system.
- Wood therapy can be performed on body and face
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and elimination of adipose tissue
- Sculpts the body and face
- Breakdown cellulite nodes
- Tones and tightens skin
- Reduces “Muffin Top”
- Eliminates “Saddlebags” on the Thighs
- Chiseling the waist area
- Defines arms and legs
- Firms thighs and buttocks
- Stimulates the face muscles of the face for a younger look